This week I should've made my grateful day on WEDNESDAY instead of Thursday to honor two friends that I love dearly. Cindy, Ryan and I do lunch every Wednesday and now those days are going to change because Cindy's last day at work was last Friday. She took a new job that is closer to home and will offer her more room for advancement. It was also inevitable since the Finance dept is going to be no longer due to our company's recent acquisition. I knew that this day was coming, but I didn't realize how much I would miss her at work. It's just like there's a huge empty hole now.

At any rate, I have LOVED LOVED LOVED our Wednesday lunches. All three of us bring something unique to the table and we have had some crazy conversations about all kinds of things. Ryan brings the male perspective and the perspective from another race. Cindy brings her experiences as a mother and I bring just a little bit of crazy! haha
Hats off to my two awesome friends and all of the fantastic camaraderie we have had and that we will have in the future!
1 comment:
Wednesday lunches have always been the highlight of my week. You are two of the most fun and wonderful people in my life. I can't wait for all of the adventures we have ahead of us! Love you and miss you both!
Post a Comment