I do not want to make any decisions out of fear, panic or desperation, so I feel that I need to begin the process of moving on now, rather than waiting for what may or may not transpire, as far as a possible position in the new company. Although that would be convenient to stay with the new company - won't have to change benefits, would retain my years of service as far as vacation time go, etc. - I honestly just have a gut feeling that it is time to move on and leave the company.That got me thinking about 'gut feelings' - what really is a 'gut feeling'? Is it God telling you what direction to go or what decision to make? Is it your mind/heart using what it knows to steer you in the right direction? Is it indigestion? haha
I personally feel it is a combination of what God is telling me to do and what my own intuition is feeling. I think that I do fairly well at making decisions (other than husbands!) based on what I know, what I feel, and what seems to make the most logical sense. I guess I need to really hone in on these instincts in the next few months and start the next chapter of my professional life!
No comments:
Post a Comment