
One of the highlights of the Charleston trip was Waterfront Park. It's a beautiful boardwalk with fountains, palmetto trees, views of the big bridge and the water - gorgeous!
Here's the cool water fountain that kids can play in.....

It was pretty hot - I wanted to jump in with my clothes on!

Here's the boardwalk/pier - so pretty...

This is the bridge from yesterday's post - very cool....

And here I am in front of my favorite water fountain of all - the one that looks like a pineapple!

The landscaping was incredible and I'm pretty much obsessed with moving water and fountains, so I was in heaven!

The top is so cute!

For a second, I thought I was in the Golden Girls show, even though it is set in Miami.....LOL

Here is Miss Lindsay at Waterfront Park....

I can't even imagine how much these mansions on the waterfront cost!

Look - even their manhole covers are decorative!

I could've sat there all day with this view.......

Things were very nautical in this area along the water.....

I felt very undressed for such a pretty place......
No comments:
Post a Comment