
When Jenks and I went to Oklahoma City, we stayed at a hotel in Bricktown - right along the 3rd baseline of their baseball field. It was the perfect location because it was near their little Riverwalk, restaurants, etc. We could WALK everywhere!

On our way down the steps to the Riverwalk boat tour, we saw this sculpture. Very cool.

We jumped on a boat tour in the little OKC Riverwalk (well, it wasn't called the Riverwalk, but basically it was a miniature version of San Antonio's Riverwalk).

Really pretty mosaics were on the walls with fountains....

Passing another boat.....

Here's a shot from above - the boat ride was so fun!

On our cruise through OKC, we passed Toby Keith's original "I Love This Bar & Grill" restaurant.

The closed-in bar area in the front is purposely shaped like a guitar!

They had cool statues of the settlers of Oklahoma and we got a history lesson about what "Boomer Sooner" meant. Interesting!

Perfect evening ride.....

I am obsessed with moving water/fountains, so I loved this part!

We also passed by Sonic's headquarters........

The restaurant with the white lights is where we had dinner.....

So beautiful at night - we had a blast!

Here's the restaurant we ate at.....but it was hot, so we ate inside....

We saw this bar by the hotel, but it was closed because we were there on a Sunday night. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment