
About halfway through the ICE exhibit at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, they have an ice slide! It's probably intended for kids, but I don't care - we did it anyway!

I think it actually looks like a pinball machine or something from the bottom.
PS - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red ice piano!

Here are the ice 'shutes' where the people end up!


The ice blocks were amazing - maybe since I haven't lived in a cold place for a few years. I was just mesmerized by them! This is the stairway up to the top of the slide.

Cindy and Laura waiting in line on the stairs....

Laura and I with the ice blocks!

Finally at the top - this is a side view of the ice shutes....

Here's a girl starting her ride....

This is the view looking down - right before I went down the slide!

It was so pretty!

And at the very end, you go through an ice tunnel - VERY neat.


At the exit, there is an entire nativity scene carved in ice!

It was absolutely gorgeous when they switched the lights to blue - amazing!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM GRAPEVINE, TEXAS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment