.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 in Review

At this time of year, it's always good to reflect on the year and remember what happened and how much I have to be thankful for. It really puts the little complaints into perspective for me.

So here is my Year 2010 In Review (in no particular order):
  • Adopted Owen, my sweet wiener puppy!
  • Got in my first real car accident
  • Trip to Amarillo - Cadillac Ranch, Palo Duro Canyon, Route 66!
  • Governors Girls Weekend in Orlando
  • First trip to New York City!
  • Fell down the stairs and bruised my tailbone - most intense pain I have ever felt for a month!
  • Laughed my butt off and had a fantastic girls trip to Hot Springs, AR
  • Took a handgun class and shot a gun!
  • Saw my first shooting star
  • Had some amazing visitors throughout the year
  • Learned how to stain wood and transformed my banister, 2 tables and all 3 bathroom's cabinets!
  • Explored Texas - Waco, Crawford, New Braunfels, Gruene, Granbury, Canton, Salado, Amarillo
  • Developed and strengthened several friendships and met "New Friend Laura"!
  • Survived a Yankees/Rangers game in August when it was 100+ degrees
  • Watched Mayce get married
  • Honored with the distinction of being Mayce's baby's 'honorary' aunt! (due in May)
  • Attended a "Friday Night Lights" Texas high school football game with Cindy - her alma mater (Trinity is ranked #1 in the nation!)
  • Baked Christmas cookies for the first time in like 10 years (Thanks, Cindy!)
  • Realized that I am a very lucky and blessed person - I have so much to be thankful for. :)

No comments: