Here she is in all her glory, trying to step on my laptop as I work on the computer......
.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Friday, September 3, 2010
Portrait of a Maggie
Since most of my readers know I am very much a fan of my best friend Maggie, I thought I would give her a little spotlight today. This also lets her 'say hi' to our faraway friends who haven't seen her in a while.
Here she is in all her glory, trying to step on my laptop as I work on the computer......
"Did you say 'treat'?? Did I hear you say 'treat'??
She is now 6 1/2 years old - I CANNOT even believe that it was 6 1/2 years ago that I brought her home as a 4 pound pup! She has brought so much joy and laughter into my life. I don't even remember how my home life was before her......
On this one, I was working on the computer and looked over to see her sunning herself (sleeping) in this small patch of light that hit the hallway. It was so cute! So I tried to be quiet and get the camera out of my purse, but by the time I had the camera ready to go, she had woken up and her ears perked up in this weird way. It makes her look like a different dog! haha! (PS - she forgave me for interrupting her beauty sleep)
Back to napping..........
And these two pictures were taken about a week ago when I was doing laundry. Like probably any dog, Maggie LOVES LOVES LOVES laying in a pile of warm laundry right from the dryer, so I always give her the treat of putting clean bedding from the dryer in a pile on my bed until it cools off. It's one of Maggie's favorite things, so I give her this hour with the warm bedding.
How could you rip the warm sheets away from this sad face??? I just had to leave her there and do something else until she got up on her own. The things I do for this little girl........
Here she is in all her glory, trying to step on my laptop as I work on the computer......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment