.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, September 10, 2010

HOT Stuff

On my trip to Gruene with Mayce and the girls, we came upon some interesting foods that were in the General Store.....They are obviously more touristy than anything else, but still - they were interesting!

Here's my personal favorite: They are "Kick Yo Ass Hot!"

Not even sure how I feel about this one - a little bit disturbing!

Do you get the feeling that Texas folks like their food HOT??? I think I might send some of the "Dumb Ass" bottles to a few people in Washington D.C. for Christmas this year........

Holy crap - "Texas Champagne"! I don't think there's ANYTHING I would make out of my recipe book that would require "cayenne pepper sauce"....EVER.

And in honor of me watching "Blazing Saddles" recently......

They even had a Christmas tree out with buckets of cute Texas-themed ornaments around it. SO AWESOME!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody tell me that it isn't really armadillo inside this can?!

AMEN, Texas!!!!!!!

The General Store was so cute - old wood floors and old fashioned candies that you could buy at the counter. I could've stayed in there for hours!

They even had old beat-up Texas license plates nailed to the floor all over the place. LOVE how rustic this town is......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That place looks fun! I think I should fly down and we should go there! :)

Iris Took said...

BUTT RUB? hahahahahaha
hahahaha
ahhaaha






hahahah


ahahaha



hahah