.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, September 17, 2010

Gotta Love The Pups

I know some of you think I'm crazy for loving animal pictures as much as I do, but they make me happy and I always melt at the cute dog ones. So in this world of chaos, if animal pictures give me warm fuzzies, I'm stickin' with 'em (even if they involve cats)!

I think Maggie would jump through the window if she saw a doggie ice cream cone like this!

Wow - those are some serious jowels!

Very sweet buddies!

Wow - now that's ambition!

Teamwork at its finest!

Even cuter teamwork!

Wow - how's that for color matching?!

I wish Maggie were a water dog! So cute!

Ummmmm....not even sure what to say about this one. I guess the K-9 units are friendly to wildlife?!

Sibling rivalry at its finest!

I see you!

Ummmm...I don't think you're going to get a good tan.........

Contortionist extraordinaire!

What a sweet buddy!

Wow - now THAT'S some destruction!

1 comment: