
As if the Fort Worth lights weren't enough, Chris and I decided to go to the Prairie Lights display in Grand Prairie. We knew TJ would like it and I have wanted to go since last year (never made it).

It is the kind of light display where you drive your car through most of it and then towards the end, you can get out of the car and walk around a different lighted display. Here's the entrance to the event:

They did an amazing job - very cool!


I loved these big huge Christmas presents - they were taller than the truck!

All of the little bridges were lit up - love the pathways that the lights create!

Here we are going into the walking tour:


It was absolutely amazing - SO MANY FREAKING LIGHTS! I love when they wrap the tree trunks in different colors - so cool.


And here's the North Pole.....

And Santa's house - TJ got to see where he lives!

What was just as magical as the lights was the fact that it was in the 50's/40's - and NOT in the 0's like Minnesota would probably be!


Here's Chris and TJ, playing around....

The displays were so creative and cute - I think I had as much fun as TJ!

Here we are having fun in "The North Pole"!
2 comments:
Awesome! Those are pretty cool.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I like the tunnel!
Post a Comment