.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Lights of Cowtown

Because I am so obsessed with Christmas lights, it should come as no surprise that I went on a bus tour of the Fort Worth lights this year. Mayce, April and I headed to the Stockyards to meet with the other girls.

The Stockyards were decorated all cute for Christmas!

Here we are (Mayce, April and I), waiting for the bus.......

It was a Sunday night, so things weren't too crazy there, which was nice. We ate at the Mexican restaurant at the Stockyards (Habanero's) - it was OK, but not great. Riscky's BBQ is WAY better.

When we were about 1/2 way through the tour, the bus stopped in a parking lot and some teenage carolers came on board and sang us Christmas songs!

And of course, Santa and Mrs. Claus jumped on the bus too - very cute!

1 comment:

Iris Took said...

And we DO care about Santa and Mrs. Claus!!