
I've got to plug a great business that Chris and I visited recently....Fuzzy's Taco Shop! Our pastor, Joe, has talked about this place before, so Chris suggested that we try it.

It's a bright, fun place - kind of Chipotle-style, where you order up at the counter. It's nothing fancy, but the food tasted SO GOOD!
I got a shredded beef sandwich (I know, I should've tried a TACO since that's what the place is called!) and Chris got a shredded pork burrito.

Chris also ordered chips and salsa and the salsa was served warm - so good! Here's Chris eating away....

Here's me, playing around with the camera, waiting for Chris to pick up the food.....

I thought this was funny - the sign that says "Beer Only Line!!!" Is there enough of a demand for beer that you have a line just for ordering it?!

One of the first advertisements that shows the NEW Cowboys stadium in Arlington....

They had decorations all over the restaurant that said "Eat Me" - funny!

And this label on the hot sauce cracked me up!!!

If you are in the DFW area, definitely try Fuzzy's Taco Shop!
1 comment:
Looks awesome!!! Better than Chipotte I am sure!
Post a Comment