.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Ingenius Recycling
Last week, a co-worker of mine came into the office with some purses that she bought from a charity that handmade them......but they are quite different than most purses you have seen before......they are made out of bras!!!

What I found really funny is that they are made by a ladies group (older ladies) from a Catholic Church that is located just outside Oklahoma City!
From what I can tell, they just sew the cups together and then make the straps into the strap of the purse and the back latch is the top latch of the purse!
Here's one of my friends at work 'modelilng' the purse. They were hilarious!
Here's a traditional white bra - with a floral twist!
And a very ornate black bra with some 'flair'!

The things you DIDN'T think you would see in a typical work day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now you won't have any issue telling your man to "hold" your purse. LOL
Ummmm... and you thought MY purses were small. :)
~Lottie
Post a Comment