
I am convinced that my dog, Maggie, is the weirdest little creature I've ever met. One minute, she's running all over the place, playing with her toys, stealing my socks.....and the next minute she is nowhere to be found. This freaked me out the first few times it happened, but now I know the drill.......she's hiding in my bed to take a nap in peace!

When you look at my bed, which is almost always made, you wouldn't be able to tell that an 11-pound dog was in there! She wedges herself right up against my pillow (the long way, of course - see pic below) and all of this is under my comforter and a decorative pillow that is on top. What a stealth little wiener!
7 comments:
I freaked out when I read this title - like she was actually missing. That would be a national crisis.
If she was really missing, Jack Bauer would already be on assignment in Texas finding her!!
These are some seriously cute pictures of her....she looks so non-chalant about it, 'yeah, I am just going to sleep in today, let me know when my food is ready and I'll think about getting out of bed' Allison
What if Jack Bauer was interrogating someone about it?
"WHERE'S THE WEINER? WHERE'S THE WEINER? WE'RE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU GIVE UP THE WEINER'S LOCATION! DAMNIT - WE'RE LOSING TIME!"
That would be an amazing episode if Jack Bauer said that!!!!!!!!!
Holy Crap , I was like Iris My heart skipped a beat but then I though, Lauri WOULD not be blogging about Mayce's Place if the wiener was really lost!
My cats do the same thing when people come over, but it is totally obvious that they are hiding in the bed. It is weird how animals figure that stuff out.
Post a Comment