.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, December 26, 2008

Have a Seat

Last week, I made a 'house purchase' that turned out to be perfect! I have been looking for a pot, chair or something to put on my front porch to fill up some of the space. I saw an ad for Big Lots that had wood benches that had wagon wheels on the sides and I decided to check them out. It turned out to be the EXACT dimensions of the space and how more Texas could it be?? I took it home and put it together in my living room and then brought it out to the porch and it fit perfectly!
The only thing is that it kind of looks like a wheelchair on my porch from the street. LOL! Oh well -who cares!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That looks great!

Anonymous said...

Just make sure not to go for a ride on the bench while drinking that second bottle of wine :).