.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cracklin' Rosie

I experienced a 'first' recently - I had my very first fire in my fireplace! I've never lived anywhere that had a working, functioning fireplace, so this was a big deal to me. I bought one of those special logs that are sold at any Walmart or home improvment store. It lit right up when I followed the directions and it looked beautiful! I bought the kind that is supposed to 'crackle' while burning, so I got the full effect. LOVE IT!
Maggie was very curious and got close to the fireplace just when I was lighting it, but really didn't go near it after that, so I'm thankful that she didn't want to play near the fire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fire looks inviting!


Barb