.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dammit!

I found the funniest name I've ever heard of for a cat........Mayce's parents named their cat Dammit! The cat is 16 years old and requires a glass in its water bowl (she prefers ice in her water too)! Ha!


And here's a few pictures of a 2-day-old goat (not the black baby goats that were born on Thanksgiving, this one was about 2 days old when I got to hold it!):



The baby goat was so sweet and was very calm - just loved being held. So sweet!

And after we took these pictures of this baby goat, either this one or its twin got lost and we couldn't find it. But overnight, the goat's momma found it and brought it back. YES!

Here's a pic of Dave and I on the 4-wheeler after we were in the field looking for the lost baby goat:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so happy! It looks as if Texas has been therapy for your soul!

All Things Red said...

Thanks Janis! Texas has been so much therapy, I can't even tell you. I just wish I could bring all of the fabulous people that I love down here and enjoy it with them!!

PS - Come down and visit me!!!

Iris Took said...

If Jack Bauer had a cat, he would name it Dammit. Awesome.

Love the pics with the different settings.

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful!!!!!! I am so glad that you are happy in Texas.

I miss you lots and want to visit and see your lovely home.

Keep the pictures coming. I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I think Scott has named our cats Dammit by default. I always hear "dammit, they scratched something else."