.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, August 11, 2008

Ring of Fire/Man in Black

In keeping with the 'fire' theme on Saturday.....I went on a date and we headed to the House of Blues in downtown Dallas to see a Johnny Cash tribute band called He Wears Black. It was AMAZING!

The man who plays Johnny Cash was, of course, in all black and he sounds EXACTLY like Johnny. Turns out, he is a distant cousin of the Man himself and has the same body shape, look, sound etc. Anyway, here are some pics of the concert - they turned out GREAT!


4 comments:

Iris Took said...

The ring of FINANCE!

Anonymous said...

No comment on how the date went?

Anonymous said...

Sooooo...What about the date?
Stacie

Anonymous said...

Does the johnny cash singer perform regularly there? i want to see hime!

cl