.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm too sexy for my.........(a post by Maggie)

shirt! Thanks to my aunt Kristi, I am wearing a ridiculous pink shirt today. Although it does fit perfectly and it's a very nice color, I hate wearing clothes and my Mommy makes me occasionally put these ridiculous pieces of clothing on my beautiful orange fur. Now don't get me wrong, I know I'm walking around naked on my tummy with only peach fuzz and that may be interpreted as obscene to some, but that's what the kids are doing these days. I'm just trying to fit in and not get made fun of.....but that's pretty hard when you are wearing a pink shirt that says "I'm so happy I could pee"! Mommy thought it was hilarious and laughed REALLY hard at my expense, but I was crying inside. OK, that was kind of dramatic (I think I get that from my Mommy - what do you think?).

So please take a look at all of these pics of me in my shirt, because I'm not putting this thing on again! OK, well maybe I will, but I might poop on the floor just to show my disdain for this ridiculousness!!

Love,
Maggie

PS - Don't I look seductive in the blurry pic??



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maggie needs Impractical Shoes to fix her up with some doggie heels to go with that hot pink shirt!!

Traci said...

she is seriously one of the cutest dogs ever.

LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I'm calling the Dallas Animal Humane Society on you!

cl

Iris Took said...

Maggie is totally sluttin' it up on YOUR birthday! Awesome!