.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, July 16, 2010

Vehicular Randomness

OK, today's post is just a hodge podge of fun.

I see these license plates from time to time - these Texans are REALLY proud to be Texans.

And during my sister's visit, she showed me her pink taser! What?! I didn't even think it was legal for 'civilians' to have a taser of their own! I would've never guessed what it was if I just looked at it...

I guess you just open up that black part on top and it exposes the 'red button' that does the actual tasing. Crazy!

And of course, I couldn't walk away from this sticker on a truck......In pouring rain, I whipped out the camera and got the shot. LOVE IT!

And since we're all over the place today, I thought I would include a couple pics of my beloved Maggie. This is her "working beside me" when I worked from home recently......SLACKER!

And here she is relaxing upstairs - what a cute wiener!

No comments: