I am always honored when any of my friends come to visit me here in Texas, but this week my sister is here visiting and she drove from Phoenix by herself - 1,036 miles to be exact! WOW. We are having fun and also working on some projects as well. Here's to visitors!2. The feeling of victory when you can go to Lowe's and know where everything on your list is located and get all of the supplies for a project without having to ask anyone for help!
I think I must be improving on my home project skills because lately, I have found a project to do, driven to Lowe's, and found the right supplies by myself and I got it right on the first try! This has been a long time in the making and it can be frustrating to learn these new skills, but it's certainly paying off and it gives me SUCH a feeling of accomplishment!3. One super hot summer month is OVER already!
I love living in Texas, but the one thing that I HATE is the scorching summer heat. It's just stifling and I'm just very thankful that one month of summer is done already - only 2 or 2 1/2 more to go. I can DO this!!!4. Finding out that someone admires you for something
It's just as simple as someone making a comment that they admire something you did, something you stand for, something you believe in, or some conviction that you have about your life. What a great feeling when a friend or even a stranger takes the time to tell you that they admire something about who you are!5. The feeling of relief that you get when you wake up from a bad dream and realizing that it was all just a BAD DREAM!
Sometimes I have dreams that are disturbing, sad, devastating or scary.....and I LOVE that feeling that I get when I wake up, look around, and realize that it wasn't real, that I was just dreaming and that life really is the same way I left it the night before. Priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment