.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

San Antonio's Oddities

There were two (well, actually a LOT) odd things I saw in San Antonio..........
Here is a tree in front of David's house - it's a pointsettia tree! I didn't realize that they were a 'tree' - I always thought that they were a small plant or bush...had only seen them potted at Christmastime. Well, apparently they are actually a tree! Dave has one in front of his house...right next to the big banana tree - HA!
Another oddity is one that I saw in the bathroom of a restaurant called Chacho's right before we headed to the airport to go home. Now....I'm all about being prepared and efficient, but isn't this a little obnoxious?! REALLY - SIX toilet paper holders in ONE stall?!

No comments: