.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Twice the Interrogation!

OK, I know most people hate these surveys, and there are a TON of them going around Facebook these days, but I LOVE them because I get to learn so much about my friends - facts that I wouldn't normally just know to ask them....And this particular one is 50 questions, so it's TWICE the interrogation as the "25 Random Things" one. I can do it!!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope - it was the only name that both my parents liked - BORING

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmmm...I cried when I got out of my massage on last week. For some reason, it evoked an emotional response - weird!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Occasionally. If I'm really trying, then I like what I see. Otherwise, it gets kind of messy if I'm in a hurry.

4. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS, AND IF YES, WHAT ARE THEY AND WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES? I'm pretty sure everyone on planet earth knows I have a wiener dog named Maggie.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, but I would like to someday

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? This is such an interesting question! I have become such a loner in the last few years, butI do think I have a lot of love to give friends, so yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? YES - DAILY.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE TONSILS? Yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would like to say that I would, but I'm not sure.....

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I used to love Low Fat Granola when I ate that. Now I'm good with Cheerios.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Probably mint chocolate chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 2-Part answer: Appearance: face Personality: fakeness or lack thereof - I can spot 'fake' from a mile away

15. RED OR PINK? RED!!!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm a worrier/overanalyzer - I let things get to me.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Dad

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? YES!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue pajama pants, no shoes

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The crazy Texas wind outside and Maggie breathing (sleeping) on my lap

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red, for sure

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pine candles, fireplace burning, fall leaves, fresh laundry, puppies, Maggie when she's warm and sleepy, mens cologne, my Mom's cooking, movie theater popcorn, Sharpies (I promise, I don't sniff them regularly), lake water (reminds me of Dad), fresh-cut grass, grilling out, babies

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My Mom

25. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW? Traveling somewhere cool.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football!

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown (natural color - light brown)

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep - for 18 years!

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Dill pickles

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings (but hopefully it's not a lame romantic comedy - yuck)

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Marley & Me

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red (of course!)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? My stock answer used to be Summer, but now that Summer is hell on earth in Texas, I will pick winter. Our "winter" is 75 degrees today as I'm writing this!

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A few self-help books and I'm re-reading Glenn Beck's last book - An Inconvenient Book.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing - that's lame, huh?

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I just watched a couple shows on my DVR - Eleventh Hour and The Office

38. FAVORITE SOUND(S). A winning slot machine (when I'm in front of it), laughter, specifically Colleen's loud laughter, moving water (waterfalls, water fountains, etc.), good live music, compliments, Maggie dream-barking in her sleep (it's so cute - sounds like a chirp!)

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Sorry - I can't make that call......

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I think Italy was probably the furthest

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Organization, time management (I know - not very exciting!)

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? At Methodist Hospital in St. Louis Park, Minnesota (Minneapolis area)

43. TATTOOS? Nope - and I don't really have a desire to get one.

45. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE? Diet Mountain Dew or wine

46. HAVE YOU HAD ANY RECONSTRUCTIVE OR COSMETIC SURGERIES? No - unless having my wisdom teeth out counts - hahaha

47. IF YOU COULD BE ANY FAMOUS PERSON WHO WOULD YOU BE? I don't want to be famous - AT ALL. I don't want to live under anyone else's expectations except my own.

48. WHAT IS YOUR WORST HABIT? Wow - probably the same as #16. There are more, but I don't want to make this a downer questionairre!!

49. WHO DID YOU LIKE/DATE OR CRUSH ON IN HIGH SCHOOL? DID THEY KNOW? I'm definitely not divulging this kind of info out on the Internet!

50. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW? I'm thinking about all the things I need to get done today - and in which order I will do them. Ugh - I'm boring sometimes!

No comments: