.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 5th/35th, Maggie!

I know that some of you will think I'm nuts, but I have to take the opportunity to wish my little Maggie a Happy Birthday! She turns 5 today (well, 35 in dog years). For the first time since I got her, she's 'older' than me in dog years. This both amuses me and freightens me at the same time.
To celebrate, I am taking her to the dog park in Arlington, which she loves. Then we might stop and get a McDonalds cone so she can devour it. She has only had one of them in her life and she LOVED it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maggie!!!

Love,

Aunt Barb & Uncle Mike

Iris Took said...

HB to Maggie!! Is she wrapped up in a Snuggie?

All Things Red said...

Nope - it's just a regular blanket, but that's exactly the way I found her - she made a 'nest' out of it and climbed inside. What a smart wiener. :)