My Mom sent me an email with the following pictures in it - they are both entertaining AND disturbing! I laughed when I saw them, but then cringed at the thought of encountering a similar fate with these animals! WOW!!
This bear looks like he's picking up speed - YIKES!!

Ummmm.....birds are super creepy and those claws could do some serious damage, I imagine....

Once again, birds are creepy!

Not going fishing in Louisiana or Florida........

I've gone to one of these drive-through zoos and it was super fun, but this would make me quite nervous.......

He does NOT look happy.........

I think that bear can smell the fear.......

THAT'S going to leave a mark.........

Holy crap! What do you do?!

GROSS GROSS GROSS!!! Birds are so GROSS!!

That looks awfully painful......

Ummmmm.......you've got some problems if you're in THIS vehicle..........

This isn't going to end well, is it?

Holy angry kangaroo! So sad for that camera!
1 comment:
OMG! That reminds me of that comedian we used to listen to. He always talked about the animal conspiracy theory.
Post a Comment