.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dress Rehearsal

As my 3rd and final post of the Cowboys Stadium tour, we went down to the locker rooms last! Here is the Cowboys' entrance down to the field. I believe that our tour guide said that the Cowboys are the only team that enters the field at the 50-yard line, not at one of the endzone corners. Here is their path.....

And their entrance to the field!

Interesting to see some of their equipment along the sideline....

I was benched!

Here is a shot of their swanky locker room....VERY nice.

And Tony Romo's locker - with some of his practice gear.

And this equipment of DeMarcus Ware's you could actually put on and take pictures! This is a kid on the tour - put the jersey/pads on....

I just stuck with the helmet - he has a HUGE head!

Here's the inside of the helmet - must've been taken out of play since it has the "REJECTED" sticker on it.

I didn't know he had a line of shoes....or maybe he had this label specially made for just his shoes - "Beware of D'Ware."

And this is the Cowboys cheerleaders' locker room. Much nicer than at Texas Stadium! They each have their own area, complete with mirror and vanity lights, and their picture above their space!

Here's a close-up of their individual space to get ready....

And this is the entrance to the field where the cheerleaders use.....It was a great tour of a FANTASTIC and AMAZING stadium!

No comments: