.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, May 3, 2010

Florida Outtakes!

Ya know when you go on a group trip somewhere and everyone is taking pictures with their own cameras and they always say "Ooooh - you have to email me THAT one!" and then when everyone gets home, no one shares their pictures? One word - ANNOYING (and I'm guilty of it too, which means that I am also annoying)!

Anyway, when the Governors B*tches were all in Florida a couple weeks ago, we said those very words - "We should all post these to a common site and then we can share pictures!" I thought it would be about a 50/50 chance that we would all follow through......but I was pleasantly surprised! I think that as of now, 4 of the 5 of us uploaded our pics to a common site and shared them (get on that, WeeWee!). Impressive, ladies!

OK, here are some shared pictures from the other girls - and I will call this post "Outtakes" because it includes some weird and funny ones......

Shauna, Renee, Allison & Lauri - Universal Studios

Allison & Claire warding off a DISASTER!

Me at the Kennedy Space Center observation tower...

Shauna being sassy!

More toes in the sand.....I LOVE this one.

Shauna, Claire and Renee striking a pose....

Shauna, Me, Allison & Renee at Kennedy Space Center...

Claire and Allison acting goofy at the orange grove....

Allison, Shauna, Me & Renee at Universal. I love that car!

I love this beach shot - we'll look back when we are "The Golden Girls" and laugh at these pictures. And finally - we're all in a picture together! Renee, Shauna, Me, Allison & Claire.

Allison at the orange grove, imitating a VERY creepy man painted on the wall. Can we say child molestor?! "Hey little girl.....want an orange???" GROSS!

Allison & Shauna at Universal....

Not real sure what Claire is doing, but it's a cute picture anyway!

Renee & I and her peacock ponytail....

Me kissing my new bf......

Cute self-portrait at Cocoa Beach - Shauna, Claire & Allison...

Claire and I hijacking a golf cart at the timeshare resort....Claire is such a rebel....

Allison & I - self-portrait in line....

I think this might be Claire and Shauna do-si-do'ing on the beach???

Time to leave the beach and drive back to the condo for some margies in the hot tub - it's a rough life, but someone's gotta live it!

Me, Shauna, Claire & Renee - being one with nature.....but Claire is the true tree-hugger here.

Allison and her new bff....

Allison and another new bff....you gotta pick ONE!

Shauna and I at Kennedy Space Center...

Renee & Allison - nice self portrait, Al. You're pretty good at those!

I'm just lovin' that ponytail! Renee & I....

Me, Renee & Allison at Cocoa Beach....

Shauna & Claire stopped dancing long enough to take a real picture.....lol


It was a great trip, ladies - let's do it again soon!!!!!!!! Love and miss you all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't be uploading any pics because I didn't even bring my camera to Florida! I forgot it, and figured we would have enough pics to go around with 4 cameras. So don't hold your breath, you won't be getting any pics from me anytime soon :-) But yes, I was also impressed that everyone uploaded them so fast..especially since I don't have any of my own!

Renee

All Things Red said...

Why didn't I remember that??? Oh well - I guess I wasn't paying very good attention, huh??

I love all of our pictures and now you have a ton!