.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, May 21, 2010

33 Things

OK, so I think I mentioned this concept a while back, but I'm really going to do it this year on my birthday. My friend, Millicent, just turned 33 recently and she did it, so I am too! For her 33rd birthday, she made a list of 33 unique things that she was going to do in her 33rd year.

They can be little things, things she has been meaning to do, big life-changing things - whatever you want to accomplish or experience in that year. I'm not sure if there is some big significance to the "33rd" year of your life, but it sounds like as good of a time as any to do this!

I know that I won't be able to come up with 33 good items for my list if I wait until my exact birthday to start it, so my plan is to start thinking of ideas now, and then really work through the list in July so that by my birthday on August 2nd, I've got my list to tackle! I don't want to look at the list as just tasks to complete...I want the list to be made up of things that will stretch me, enrich me, improve me and thrill me.

Here's to the 33rd year of life!

No comments: