.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, January 18, 2010

Stressful Situations!

I saw this quote recently and I thought it was too funny not to share. And it's definitely good advice, don't ya think??

Handle every stressful situation like a dog does…Pee on it and walk away.

Imagine if whenever we had a very stressful moment, we could just act like a dog: relieve the stress, walk away and never think about that subject again.

How cool would that be?! Issues at work, kids acting up, bills to pay, fights with your spouse, rude drivers, whatever the problem - just relieve and walk away (I just instantly thought of Rex Kwon Do from Napoleon Dynamite - "Break the wrist, walk away." - Love it!)


I truly do envy dogs' ability to just let things go and move on. Why can't it be that easy for me??

No comments: