.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where Are All The Adults???


OK, it's time for a rant again........today's topic:  people who send out Christmas card pictures with ONLY the kids in the picture!  What's up with that?!  Yes, yes, I know your kids are probably very cute and I'm sure you shopped for 100 hours to pick out the perfect outfit for them and the right background to match.  I'm sure you had to fight through 10 temper tantrums to get that one good shot for the Christmas card.......but where are YOU, the PARENTS? 

Last time I checked, I wasn't friends with just a bunch of random 2, 3 and 4-year-olds....I'm friends with YOU.  Yes, I would love to see how much your kids have grown over the last year and how cute they are, but I have just NEVER understood the concept of sending out a Christmas picture with "The Olson's" or "Jim, Katie, Justin & Bailey" on it and then just the kids in the picture?!


Somebody please tell me what I'm missing???????

No comments: