.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, December 16, 2011

List Friday

Top 10 Good Things About My New Job

1.  It's not my old job.  :)

2.  I'm actually needed and have a future there.

3.  I'm being invested in - part of something going forward.

4.  They cater in lunch every Monday!

5.  They are moving offices this weekend to a building RIGHT BY my old work building - best of both worlds:  I'm out of there, but can still go to lunch and happy hour with my friends!

6.  The new office is in an area that I'm familiar with, know the traffic patterns of, and I'll be right by my massage place, my dentist and my eye doctor.

7.  My opinions, knowledge, and expertise is valued, appreciated and looked to.

8.  A feeling of belonging somewhere again, not living on the outskirts of the company.

9.  Our new office has UNDERGROUND/COVERED parking!

10. I feel like I'm being challenged, which is VERY rewarding.

No comments: