.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

"I am thankful for the difficult people in my life.  They have shown me EXACTLY who I don't want to be."  ~Unknown

I saw this quote on Facebook last week and it really struck me as SO TRUE.  Lately I have been struggling with a difficult person at work and it has frustrated me to no end how they act!  It has been going on basically since I started there more than 3.5 years ago, but ever since I found out my job is going to be eliminated, it seems to have gotten worse....probably because I am even more acutely aware of how annoying this person is. 

 I know, I know - we all have annoying/difficult/frustrating people at our workplaces and no matter where you go, there will be difficult people - I get it.  I suppose that's one good thing about getting laid off - I'm DONE dealing with this person for good and I don't have to listen to the (unwarranted) ridiculous, condescending, arrogant, offensive and just plain annoying comments that spew out of this person's mouth all the time!  UGH!

No comments: