.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today's Thankful Thursday is kind of a stupid one - I am very thankful for those wood stain marker pens that come in many shades/colors of wood and will mask a scratch! 


I have 4 of them - all different shades of wood colors and have used them many times to 'treat' a scratch on my wood furniture.  Just today I had to use one on my desk in my office because I had inadvertently dragged a decoration across the surface of my desk and it had a little piece of metal sticking out of it, causing a scratch across my desk.  These markers work like a charm and you can get them at Lowe's, Home Depot or any store like that.  What a life saver!!

No comments: