.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, October 14, 2011

List Friday

Dream Jobs That I Hope To Be Doing At Some Point In My Life

1.  Professional organizer

2.  Correspondent for the Travel Channel

3.  Project Manager for the renovation/restoration of a historical estate

4.  Dog-sitter (in retirement or on the side) - but only if I have the kind of house that would accommodate it

5.  Mentor to young girls at risk - helping them understand their worth and the importance of making good choices for their future.

6.  Curator/Property Manager of an old mansion/historic place

7.  Docent/Tour Guide at a really neat old place with tons of interesting historical happenings

8.  Owner/Co-owner of a business - developing a cool business and seeing something grow from the decisions I made.

9.  Zamboni Driver - haha!  But really, I want to drive one at least once!

10. Be on a show like American Pickers - drive all over the country finding super neat stuff in old buildings and barns!

No comments: