.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

FRIENDS - plain and simple. That's what I am thankful for as I pass from one year into the next. It is my friends who are there day in and day out, ready to laugh with me, cry with me, support me, encourage me and let me be a friend to them as well.

I am wildly thankful that God has brought into my life the people He chose to be my friends. I have been very blessed in that area - in all of the places I have lived and all of the stages of life I have been in thus far. He always knew exactly what I needed at the time.

Here are some friend highlights from 2010:

Cindy and I in Amarillo - at Cadillac Ranch!


Barb from Ohio at the pumpkin patch!

Renee & Sara's visit from Minnesota - at the Stockyards!

My best buds, Maggie & Owen!

Girls trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas - Me, Jenn, April & Lauren!

Holly's visit from Ohio - with 2-month-old Madalyn!

Dress day at work for my birthday in August!

My crazy fantastic college friends in Orlando - Me, Renee & Allison

The Governors Girls trip to Orlando - gotta love your college friends! Renee, Shauna, Me, Claire

Mayce's bachelorette party in Gruene!

At the Gaylord Texan with Cindy & Laura for the ICE exhibit!

Mayce and I at the top of Rockefeller Center in NYC (with the Empire State Building in the background)!

Cody, Me, David & Mayce at the Statue of Liberty with NYC in the background!

Laura and I at a Rangers/Yankees game in August (100+ degrees out!)!

1 comment:

April said...

And I am thankful for you my friend - thanks for letting me cry at ya the other day! :)