Here's me getting ready to fire - lots of prep to get the gun in the right position. The guy who helped us was great - he's "supervising" me! (PS - I need supervising!)
.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Machine Gun Madness!
Today's post is #2 of 2 at DFW Gun Range. I love this picture - it's the main entrance - BULLSEYE!
There was a waiting line to get a lane to shoot from - LOTS and LOTS of shooting that day!
My partner in crime decided that we needed to shoot a machine gun - an Uzi! So he rented the one that they had and the staff member came over and taught us how to hold and use it. Here she is! Isn't it AWESOME?!
The staff guy was required to load, unload and be there when we were firing it. And in the picture above, you can see that he bolted the gun to the lane enclosure too. Safety first with machine guns, huh??
Here's me getting ready to fire - lots of prep to get the gun in the right position. The guy who helped us was great - he's "supervising" me! (PS - I need supervising!)
Now I'm aiming........
And now I'm firing a machine gun at a target of Osama Bin Laden!!!
Here's Lee firing the same Uzi....
This is our target when we were done with the machine gun - I don't think Osama would've gotten out alive. :)
I put the used targets up in my garage - it's my new "theft deterrent system" in the garage. If someone breaks in during the night through the garage, maybe they will think twice about coming in the house!!
Here's me getting ready to fire - lots of prep to get the gun in the right position. The guy who helped us was great - he's "supervising" me! (PS - I need supervising!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment