.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Monday, March 16, 2009

This IS My First Rodeo!



Well, I must say that my first rodeo was just as interesting as I thought it would be! They did bull riding, calf roping, horse tricks, barrel racing, horse riding (buckin' broncos!) and even a calf scramble for all of the little kids. My favorite part was the cowgirls who did some crazy stunts/tricks on their horses - there was even a 9-year-old girl doing them! AMAZING!
Here are some pics from our fun night at the rodeo:
These bulls were crazy! I can't even imagine how much it would hurt to be a bullrider!
Here's a roper getting ready for his turn.....
A buckin' bronco! WOW!
Some barrel racing:
Prepping the bull and rider before opening up the gate:
And the girl sitting next to me (not my visitors - she was a stranger) had some really cute cowboy boots on, so I of course asked her where she got them. She told me and I might have to pick up a pair - they were awesome!

No comments: