
So on my last jaunt to Dallas, I was "tenatively" and "informally" offered a great job with a great company with great benefits in a great area of Dallas (Irving). They have to wait until March 1st to see how profits are for the year are so far before making the final decision to create this position or not. It's looking good, but I never realized how long 3 weeks really are! My life will completely change and I will begin a totally new chapter if this position is indeed created and I accept the offer! I don't want to get ahead of myself and assume it will all happen as planned, because anyone who knows me knows that I get very worked up about something and then if it doesn't happen, I am terribly disappointed. I have a bunch of boxes in my house that I stare at every day and wonder if I should fill them with my possessions or wait until I get the confirmation on the job before getting ahead of myself.
Any advice for the waiting?????? I still have 2 more weeks to be in suspense and it's making me crazy!!!!
3 comments:
PS Nice tribute to Tom Petty.
NO MORE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!
Post a Comment