.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The stars at night are big and bright.....


DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!! Giddy up - I just got a job in Dallas and I start on St. Patty's Day!!!! Thank you to all of you who gave me encouragement that this day would actually arrive! I have wanted to live in the Lone Star State for 6 years and it's finally happening. My mind is a whirlwind of ideas, emotions, tasks, worries, and many other things. I am super super excited, but will miss my Toledo friends immensely when I leave. However, that gives all my northern friends (MN & OH) a warm place to visit in the winter. :) As soon as I buy a house and get my guest room set up, any and all are welcome to come and spend some time here.

PS - Anyone who visits has to ride the longhorn steer that I rode in Fort Worth. You'll really take the bull by the horns (and man, they are LONG horns up close!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be riding the bull during my visit! Sweet!

Lottie