.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Horses Galore

I am most definitely a city girl and I don't think I'm in any way cut out for country life, but since moving to Texas, I have had a fascination with horses and ranch life.  Horses are majestic, graceful, strong and hard-working.....qualities I would love to possess, but usually fall short of my lofty goals. 

Here are some sweet, beautiful pictures of kids/babies and horses - enjoy!

Amazing that a parent felt comfortable enough to put their little girl on such a powerful creature......

 Itty bitty mule!
 Now THAT'S a HUG!
 I love her little riding boots.  I wish I would've been that comfortable with animals at such a young age.  I was scared of my own shadow then......
 OMG - so so so cute!
 In perfect proportion for each other.....
 True love......
 I've got a surprise for you.....
 I aspire to live life like this horse/boy - full speed and loving it!
 A perfect triangle?
 Clydesdales are absolutely stunning.  Big meets little.
 Story time with a horse??  So sweet.
 Horsey kisses.....
 Pool time with a mini horse?!
 Very official-looking!
 What an adorable bond!
 Sleeping babies......
 Little horses have even littler babies!

No comments: