.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Amazing Paths

 Since I absolutely LOVE looking at cool photography and I have received/found some amazing photos lately, I guess this week is just full of it on the blog!  I really need to hit the road and go on another roadtrip so I can take some pictures of my own for a change.......I miss that a lot and haven't done any traveling in a while.....

At any rate, today's post highlights some incredible "paths" all around the world - enjoy!

 Holy crap - fear of heights!
Reminds me of the Frost poem about two roads diverging.......
 Amazing and TERRIFYING at the same time......
 Very cool!
 The long and winding road......
 This would be awesome to walk through - unless you have allergies  :)
 How would this even be built?!
 How pretty would this drive be??
 Love me some castles...........
 Ummmmm - Alaska?!  Looks very claustrophobic to me!
 The eye of a needle........
 Uhhhhh - great in theory, but I don't know if I would be brave enough....
 Roller coaster!  I would love this one!
 Gorgeous........
 What a backdrop for an open road car trip!
 It's like a castle road!
 Ahhhh - yes, please!
 How freaking cool would this drive be?!

No comments: