.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Friday, October 23, 2009

This Week in Randomness

OK, how about a little Friday Randomness??

I saw this bumper sticker recently and I just had to whip out the camera - I just loved it. Simple and to-the-point. For sure - GOD BLESS THE MAN IN BLACK!

I saw this sign on an accupuncture place last week and I thought it was funny! Are you paying me for my pain or are you charging me for it?? HAHA

And this one I thought was great - at the beginning of our 'school day' at work (see yesterday's post), we said the Pledge of Allegiance that we all know and love (and YES, we DID keep GOD in The Pledge, thank you very much).

But after the Pledge was done, we went seamlessly into The Pledge to the Texas Flag! What?! I have never heard kids having to do a pledge that was 'state specific', but leave it to Texas to have one!
"Honor the Texas Flag. I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

No comments: