.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let The Adventures Begin!

Recently, Mayce gave me my *late* birthday present:

A Texas book called "It Happened In Texas" (right up my alley - Texas AND history?!)

The Pat Green edition of "Texas" magazine (last December Mayce and I went to see Pat Green at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth for her birthday - it was amazing!)

And last, but certainly not least.....a subscription of "Texas Highways" magazine!! It's a magazine that features different paths across Texas and all of the cool towns, out-of-the-way restaurants that are the best, hole-in-the-wall bars that you wouldn't normally pass, and weird touristy things that won't be in the big tourism magazines. It maps out different routes depending on how many days you have for your trip. YES!! I love it! Bring on the roadtrips!

Man, Mayce must really know me and what I like! I'm lucky!

No comments: