I have many items that I plan to keep as heirlooms, but how fun is it to have an actual LIVING heirloom that is passed from one generation to the next?! I think I might ask my Mom to give me some of the tiger lily seeds so I can plant them down here and see if they grow. Then it would be 3 generations that are enjoying the same tiger lilies! Love it!.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost
Friday, September 4, 2009
Living Heirlooms
I have many items that I plan to keep as heirlooms, but how fun is it to have an actual LIVING heirloom that is passed from one generation to the next?! I think I might ask my Mom to give me some of the tiger lily seeds so I can plant them down here and see if they grow. Then it would be 3 generations that are enjoying the same tiger lilies! Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Make sure that your mom is only bringing you legal plants from south Texas to plant :).
You have a green thumb too!
Post a Comment