So many times over the last year, I have posted pictures of my home improvement projects - either ones that I hired someone else to do...or ones that I have done myself. But since I took the summer off after a crazy busy spring (painting like a madman), I am featuring a GUEST Home Makeover - from Maumee, Ohio - Beth's house!
Beth decided to add on to her house with an extra room on the back of the house to serve as a hangout place/porch-type room. Our friend Michael Wise did the whole job himself and he did a BEAUTIFUL job! It was finished just in time for the big barbecue that took place at Beth's house the weekend I was in town. I don't have any 'before' pics, but basically it was a grassy part of her back yard 'before'!
So here is the new addition!

This is during the 'bringing in the furniture' phase....

The wood ceiling looks fabulous and that ceiling fan is going to come in handy during the warm days....

Beth let Michael design the floor pattern himself and he did a fantastic job!

The room turned out just beautiful - everyone loved it!

Way to go, Beth and nice job, Michael! You both have excellent taste!
1 comment:
Thanks for the "guest" spot. I feel so honored! God Bless...Beth
Post a Comment