.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hot Dogs in Big D

I went to a restaurant on the 4th of July that would've been RIGHT UP Maggie's alley. It's called "Wild About Harry's" and it's in Dallas. It's a hot dog joint and it was kind of 'diner'ish - very unique.
There were a ton of different hot dog types, flavors and combinations! I got the 'hamburger hot dog' - it's basically hamburger meat, but they cooked it in the shape of a hot dog and put it in a bun! And they put pickle spears in the hot dog bun with it (mine's on the right). AMAZING!

They even had hot dog floor mats inside the door:

....and a big wiener outside to take your picture by (so of course I did)!

And on the way out, I had to take a picture of this Maggie look-a-like painted on the door in a bun!

2 comments:

Iris Took said...

That's awesome! I love the Maggie imposter.

LTL said...

Without spoiling the surprise, your birthday present is right up this alley :).