.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cowboy Chicken!

Last week, I attended a seminar of sorts at Prestonwood Baptist Church up in Plano and I purposely got up there a little early so I could grab some dinner beforehand. I decided to not plan for where I would eat, but rather just 'wing' it. Well, I was immediately attracted to a place called Cowboy Chicken!

They specialize in wood-fired rotisserie chicken - and all the fabulous Texas-barbecuey-stuff that goes with it. YUM. It smelled AMAZING outside the building!

Here is the sign for the women's bathroom - COWGIRLS!


They had articles, plaques and pictures all over the restaurant about how they have award-winning food....and there's a good reason for that. Their chicken was FABULOUS.


Here's a shot of these rotisserie chickens in action....

And what's a 'cowboy' restaurant without a "HOWDY" sign?!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant - the food was fantastic!

No comments: