The other day I blogged about the Fort Worth Stock Show Western Parade.....now I am going to show you the ODDEST things I saw at the parade - I thought they deserved their own post!
Here is a tiny little cowboy - in full western garb. Isn't he the cutest little cowboy you've ever seen???

And a western parade certainly isn't complete without bagpipers in kilts, right???

And if anyone was bored with just 'regular' horses, here are some zebra/horses pulling a stagecoach!

And if you were bored with 'horses' all together......you had a lady riding a longhorn steer!

I put this picture in here because I caught the sign for "35W" in there - it's the same "35W" that runs through Minneapolis. Just hop on it going south and come visit me!

And if you're into the miniature variety of things.....

And once again - why are we limiting this parade to just horses?? Let's let the doggies show their stuff! I laughed at this, thinking of how small of a cart I would need to get if Maggie were to ever try this! HA!

And this last one was just adorable - the little dog just sat in its basket on the horse. It's the cowboy version of having a basket on the front of your bike. :)
1 comment:
Too Funny!! Gotta love the things that are just a bit off. :) Abby
Post a Comment