.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Saturday, January 17, 2009

iPOD Conspiracy

Maggie and have been getting up really early in the morning and walking 3 miles before I go to work. In order to convince me (a night girl all the way) to get up early and exercise before the sun comes up, I have required some good tunes on my iPOD.

I put about 230 songs on my iPOD and I basically just choose "Shuffle Songs" and let it give me a different combination of tunes each day. That sounds like a good plan to get a variety of music, right? Well, I am convinced that there is an iPOD conspiracy where it only wants me to listen to about 40 of the songs - not the other 190 of them.

Is the "Shuffle Songs" thing really random or is there a little music gnome inside of there just trying to annoy me before I've had caffeine each morning?! Why won't it randomly shuffle ALL of the songs evenly?!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I have noticed that very same thing!