.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dolly packs a punch!

It's amazing to me how BIG the state of Texas is. Yesterday a Category 2 hurricane hit this state and you would never guess it in Dallas! It's been sunny, no wind, no rain, nothing for days. Unless you read the news, we would have NO IDEA that the hurricane even existed! Ah!


Well, I still don't know if my Mom's RV made it through Hurricane Dolly, but look at what it did to another one!! The RV in the picture was on South Padre Island, which is about a half hour drive from my Mom (but it's also out on the front line of a storm coming into the mainland, so where my Mom lives probably didn't get hit nearly as hard as the Island).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Lindsay is in NC when a hurricane is brewing and then I have to worry about you in Texas. This is exhausting. :) Glad to hear that it didn't reach you and Maggie. ~Abby

Anonymous said...

Be careful, I hear another one of these is heading your way (or at least towards Texas). Hope you had a great birthday!

Shooter